Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Wonderwall



Concert month of heaven officially kicked off last week with Matt Nathanson. And, well, here's what I have to say about. Once you've seen someone you REALLY REALLY like play in the Parkland High School gym, well, there's no going back. Even if they are in New York City in Times Square. With no Bent or Bulletproof Weeks, Parkland High will forever live as the best Matt concert I've ever been to. On the up side, I did get to hear Come On Get Higher live (aahhh...love this song.) Enjoy at the bottom of the post :)

Other words on the street from Brooklyn, NY. Happy anniversary to me. This Live in New York anniversary. It's this week. How on God's Green Earth did I survive? Good question. But I am. And I've lived here a year. And Yeah!! Go me. I have a visitor this weekend. We're gonna eat like queens, see General Grant's tomb, and do what we want when we want.

And other announcements. So remember how concert heaven was extended? Well. Other posts also said the only way concert heaven fall could get better were if 1) Augustana decided to come and b) Oasis or Muse randomly decided to show up. Well guess what. BINGO! Let's extend concert heaven into December. Can i predict the future? So Augustana is playing the night before Thanksgiving and Oasis the day before I go to Kristi's graduation. I picked Oasis (wonderwall, supersonic, lyla, etc). I'm skipping augustana (for now). So enjoy wonderwall @ the top of the post.

And if any of you have book suggestions, please send them over. I'm at a stuck point. Let's face it, I'm still in hangover from Outlander, which was minorly cured by Twilight, and now I've had a third book do it to me. Time Traveler's Wife.


No comments: