Sunday, October 24, 2010

New Born

Two posts in one weekend. Watch out!

Muse. Declared. The best band I've ever seen live. They're so ridiculously talented, you spend the entire show thinking "Oh my goodness, what's one word above talented. Because that's what Muse is."

And what do I love about them even more? What was song #2? Map of Problematique. AKA My favorite song. So I don't have to worry about it for the rest of the set and I enjoy it. So much so that they leave the stage, and I turn to Laura and say "They just started!" to which she responds "They've been playing for an hour and twenty minutes."

And what's the 3rd point as to why they're the best band I've ever seen live? They blew a fuse during the show. Literally. 3 songs in...during New Born.

SSPU>Metric in terms of openers. Both great. But I'm bias because SSPU has been a favorite of mine for a year and a half.

Moral of the story: I stand by my previous statement. Go see Muse live. It'll change your life.

No comments: