Sunday, April 27, 2008

Curve of the Earth

I know I'm two weeks behind. I'm sorry. But instead of write a lenghty post, I'm just going to tell you things I think you should know:

1. Augustana....TUESDAY. Yes, I dont think I've been this excited about a CD release in 3 years. But I'll prepare you. I'll bitch about how they sound like they sold out, then I'll go to their two concerts two nights in a row in the NYC area and be just as in love with them as I am now because let's face it. They're the best live. Or they're just the best.

2. I had choclate chip pancakes with toasted coconut on top for breakfast this morning after church. Yum.....

3. My room is currently spotless because I CLEANED it. I mean Cleaned. Thanks to Megan and Laura for various forms of motivation.

4. For the first time in my life, i'm willingly and knowingly skipping a Hanson concert. Hey, looks like I might be growing up after all.

5. I got to hang out at the park at the playground in 70 degree weather with a four year old this week and it was worth every minute of it. It was a blast.

6. Sex in the City is getting better. However, I'd like to find out where the abundance of men is in the city. I'm not finding any.

7. Oregon was a blast. Zoe and I climed up a mountain, saw a gray whale, and went to a recreation of Raiders of teh Lost Ark, recreated by 13 year olds.

8. I'm going home next weekend b/c my sister is coming!!!

That's it for this week. Be prepared I wont write til May (c;

Oh. and

9. GOSSIP GIRL IS BACK!! however how stupid are they to bring on michelle tracktenburg? haven't they figured out EVERYONE hates her. really. seriously.

10. Pandora.com

No comments: