Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hey Now

So thank goodness it's 9:34 at night. That means I only have to wait an hour to go to bed. Which is a good thing, because I've had a horrible day. It's been terrible. Something happened, then I got on the train and walked to a seat and got yelled at by a guy "Hey! EXCUSE you!" "I'm sorry, what'd I do?" "you know exactly what you did." well, ass hole, no i don't. and you capped off a shitty day, and my three months of not crying was up. Yes, Asshole, because of YOU, I cried all the way home. I hate the D train. I've never been on it when a bunch of sketchy people from the Bronx weren't.

Anyways. Augustana did come out today. And I had such a bad day I sat and listened to it all the way through tonight. Oh boy. My favorite band. I prefer you live. I do. You're good on CD. But I've had you live, and well, let's face it. It's the reason I've got two concert tickets on my desk for your two nights in NYC. And after hearing Sweet and Low acoustic.....aaaahhhhh....can you just play your whole set acoustic?! Please?! OK. On to cd review. What idiot made you change the words of "heart shaped gun." Those are still the words I sing when I listen to "Hey Now." Other than that, I'm in love. And I'll see you in Hoboken.

PS. You're working your way up from when I saw you in Philly and I turned to my brother and said "Oh my goodness, they're the ugliest band I've ever SEEN!!" Dan. You look much better with cut hair.

No comments: