Sunday, April 13, 2008

My Hero

I still love the foo fighters. good thing, I've got sixth row tickets to their show in July.

Crappy, crappy day, folks. It started at 8 am. Why? Who knows!! I talked to my most excellent friend LM for quite a long time last night after getting home later than expected due to some awesome folks at the IIR and karoke. Which should tell you I ended up in bed around 2:30 am. Why? Who knows. So why does natural body alarm wake up at 7:58?! Good question. But up side, i did find a starbucks with in walking distance of my house. So I went, sipped on a iced carmel machiato, and tried to read mists of avalon. Did you know Arther slept with his sister and produced a child? You'd figure that would be the interesting part of the book but oh no. it was terrible!! and it's not getting any faster.

so then i came home, on a beautiful 70 degree day, and sat inside waiting on the cable man. guess what. he was a no show. so at 5:00 i left and went downtown and mosied around. then i decided i was having steak for supper. so i did after i bought one at the grocery store.

and yeah. my day. oh, i started this post because now that its warm outside, lots of people are outside. so, i'm going to start hearing all teh crappy pick up lines i hear that must only work on prostitutes. where are the good guys of the city? good darn question i think i found out today that women outnumber men something by like 20,000 or so in nyc. great. anyways, on to the prostitute pick up line. i was walking down the sidewalk and really couldn't get through due to a group of dogs and guys. so i say excuse me.

"oh don't be afraid. the dog wont bite you but i will."

yeah! i'm going to bed. maybe my natural body alarm will wake me up intime to go to the arsenal/man u game at the fanatical soccer bar in the city. if not, i'll watch it on tv here.
well that's good to know.

No comments: