Friday, May 30, 2008

I Will Posess Your Heart

So, I just got the new Death Cab (: Let's see if I can resist buying $40 tickets to their show in Brooklyn.

Anyways, on to what I was going to write a few days ago. So I started out my week this week by hanging out w/ one of my roommates. It was BEAUTIFUL so I suggested people watching in Central Park. FYI. People watching is one of my favorite sports. Especially when you probibly have someone from 50% of the worlds countries in one place at one time.

Sunday I got up to go to church, just missed teh train (as in I saw it leaving the platform as I swiped my metro card). So I decided to go Starbucks as normal and buy the New York Times. I sat down at the window seat with my iced carmel machiatto and my NYT and an older man with the most annoying chewing noises preceeds to chew. So I got up and decided to go to Riverside Park and sit in the sun and read the NYT. Which I did. And then I couldn't resist the beautiful sunny Sunday and not listen to "Sundays Best" by Augustana. Fun!! So I made it to church at 5:30 and saw my friend so I saw her new place.

Then Monday my friend and I decided to walk across the Brooklyn Bridge, then we ended up going Coney Island (I will never do that again) and promptly leaving and trying to find Prospect Park (failed all 3 times, but! we did find a crappy mexican place to eat).

And anyways....per usual I have somoe lyrics for you. They struck a cord with me this week that I hadn't realized before.

Well I've been running from something
Twenty years in my car
Down a road that's leading me nowehere
Yeah we drive through the farmland
No one knows where I'm from

Song #2

And all you see
Is where else you could be
When you're at home
Out on the street
Are so many possibilities
To not be alone

No comments: