Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Decode

So as I anxiously await my favorite "candy" book's movie to come out in 2 day (in fact, i'll probably be in my movie seat RIGHT NOW in 2 days!!) i'm going to share with you my favorite quotes from the movie (cause lets face it, my signed, beer stained, ripped up copy is memorized......).

"Stupid, shiny Volvo owner." (I will probably hit my seat mate in overjoyed excitement if this actually gets said........)

“Did you stab Edward Cullen with a pencil or something?”

"Maybe thats not the right comparison. Maybe it would be too easy to turn down the brandy. Perhaps I should have made our alcoholic a heroin addict instead." "So what you're saying is, I'm your bran of heroin?" "Yes, you are exactly my brand of heroin."

"Bella ,I'm not about to let you behind the wheel of a vehicle when you can't even walk straight. Besides, friends don't let friends drive drunk,"
"Drunk?"
"You're intoxicated by my very presence."


"And where do you fit into that scheme?"
"With the vampires of course."

OK, while we're on the twilight run, I got the most awesome shirt ever. I had it made!! It'll be revealed Friday. Now, if you don't speak Twilight, it's stupid. But if you do, IT'S amazing!!!

I'm off to see the long-awaited The Academy Is.....tomorrow night!! And Snow Patrol just announced a show!!! Which may mean I'm skipping Augustana next Wednesday. You have a twilight quote? Please share. I'll report back to you how many actually made it into the movie.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't have quotes, but I do know what your amazing shirt says :)