Saturday, February 21, 2009

Those you've known

Random thoughts from JP at 1AM on a Saturday morning.

One thing that I'm really not OK with right now: June 30, 2010. Eclipse. What? It's going to SUCK!!! And I need the entirety of the Bella/Jacob punching scene, or I might be mad. It's clear now Summit is all about the revenue. I'm not sure I'm buying the "It's because HP #7 part 1 and 2 are coming out!" PS. Still worried about the Nov 20 release for New Moon. They haven't even started filming yet. But it's ok. Close to my birthday :)

Dude, I need an FYE so I can get my Sweethearts.

I CAN NOT WAIT til I get to see SA in Philadelphia in June. I'm DETERMINED to have stage seats. I may very well be taking my dad. But that's ok!! (PS. Current SA Obsession song of the week: Touch me....it's SSSOOOOO good...currently on the side bar, have a listen!) And I walked by the Eugine O'Neill today for the first time since the show closed. It made me a little sad.

I finished East of Eden. What am I going to read now? I will not relapse!!! And, it was good.

I'm ready for spring. I'm SO tired of the brown jacket.

People being mad about Rent in high schools? How small minded.

In a week it'll almost be March. What? What have I done with my 2009 so far? Good question.

This podcast isn't too shabby either.

And that's all I have. I always wonder why I write posts late at night....they tend to be really honest.

No comments: