Saturday, February 28, 2009

That's what you get

So I found this on a random blog. Nice! It's a new one.

This is the tag game.

[1] Grab the nearest book.
[2] Open to page 56.
[3] Find the 5th sentence.
[4] Post the text of the next 2-5 sentences and these rules.
[5] Tag 5 peeps!

It wasn't nearly as easy to dance with Charlie. He was no better than I was, so we moved safely from side to side in a tiny square formation. Edward and Esme spun around us like Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers.

So I hit my 100th post a few posts ago. I haven't done to commemorate it. I could share my most popular posts with you.

Equus Review
Full Moon
French Onion Dip
You're All I Have
My Junk

And there you go. I'm people watching in Central Park today with a friend. I LOVE people watching here. And especially in Central Park, because every nationality seems to walk around that park.

No comments: