Saturday, May 23, 2009

Check Yes Juliet

So. Concerts. I have issues. They're my one true weakness in life. This summer may be the best lineup I ever get.

Mike and I have decided to call it the "Awesome Summer of Concert Awesomeness." aaahh....I'm sitting here killing til I buy the cheapest tix of the summer.

So who am I seeing this summer? OK, I have repeats. BUT!! Since I went to Bamboozle, we can't really consider that a band's show, can we?

I'm seeing:
All Time Low and We The Kings
Green Day @ MSG (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Keane
OAR and Matt Nathanson
AND. Quite Possibly. Blink 182. FALL OUT BOY, and Panic at the Disco. (x2!!!)

beat that. awesome summer of concert awesomeness. ok. i do also get to listen to augustana for FREE in september!!!!

oh, nyc. you rock. i also get to go see spring awakening!!!!

peace out. i'm off to do good an enjoy the weather. after i buy my atl tix.

No comments: