Thursday, May 28, 2009

Is it any wonder?

You know those days that just pop out of nowhere and are so great, you end up singing and dancing to Fall Out Boy on your walk back home?! OK, yours may not include FOB, but you know what I mean. Here's my day of awesomeness. Because it was just that good.

1. I got out of bed at normal time, but was running so early, I got a seat on the train and got to work 15 minutes early. I was also reading New Moon......(I'm waiting on Hunger Games from the library!!)
2. I was SUPER productive ALL MORNING, and afternoon. So productive I didn't realize I was hungry until 2:30.
3. My friend BEAT me to the best Twilight news ever. They filmed the scene I'm most looking forward to in New Moon. (I can't find the exact post tonight, but it does call for Bella and fountains and reuniting with Edward.) See here. It's only spoilerish if you haven't read new moon. And I think everyone I know who reads my blog should have already been pressured into reading it!!
4. I have twitter. (Follow me! ksujennyp). I started reading Pete Wentz's Twitter Monday. Pete Wentz is touring with this awesome band called Blink 182 this summer. Presale today. Pete tweets password. JP get tix to shows in Hershey and Pittsburg, PA. ROCK THE FREAK ON.
5. I go to the Borders and find out I'm a true Twilighter. I don't get to audition for teh on-air Twicon spot, but I find out none of these girls saw the movie in theaters (Ok, I did see it 8 times), people have only read teh books 1-2 times, they don't know Rob isn't scheduled/announced for Twicon, and weren't first in line to buy the movie @ Borders Penn Plaza at midnight. I leave when my friend comes with the satisfaciton that I'm the best.
6. My friend (the one that broke teh twilight news) and I randomly run into another friend we haven't seen in months in the checkout line for dinner @ whole foods. Which was AWESOME. We had a lovely dinner.
7. We walk to Radio City Music Hall.
8. We go into Radio City Music Hall and I realize that I'm giong to see Blink, FOB, and Panic Wednesday and Friday, then have tix to OAR and Matt Nathanson Saturday at MSG. Concerts are so freakin awesome in NYC. That's going to be one hell of a week.
9. We're at Radio City for the Keane concert. Oh my goodness. WHAT A SHOW!! Turns out I listen to a lot of Keane. And they were awesome performers!!! They're going in my top 5. With Green Day. Augustana. Foo Fighters.
10. Super awesome email when I got out of the show. Can't discuss yet, but it's AWESOME!!

Now I'm going to bed. Have to clean tomorrow evening before my weekend of touristing.

In spirit of me dancing and singing on teh way home (because I literally was), have some Dance Dance!!


2 comments:

laura said...

Glad you liked Keane--I didn't get to go last night (sad) but I did see them a couple years ago and they are amazing live! Definitely one of my top shows.

Also, you will LOVE Hunger Games! I read it twice before I gave it back to the library, haha.

Unknown said...

Hershey PA???? How far is that from you? We're going through there (briefly) on our VA trip at the end of June.