Monday, August 30, 2010

Letterbomb

Two weeks off of Mega Concert Summer Series.......Fall is taking shape. With whom you ask?

We start off with a band I have never seen headline AND they sing one of my favorite songs (for real...it's in the top 5):



Then my pop punk kings also decided to make an appearance a week after that:

Weightless

All Time Low | MySpace Music Videos


Then THE BEST LIVE BAND EVER (possibly twice....) (that isn't green day....Green Day and these bands both make strong cases for #1)


Followed by my other guilty pop punk pleasure (the lead singer's presence leaves a lot to be desired....but I still can't stop listening to them):


And the makers of Twilight and the tour planners at Three Car Garage got together and decided to give me a birthday present even though Breaking Dawn isn't coming out on my birthday this year (w/ a minor drive involved):


Not to mention, the day after tomorrow is September. Which means.....Saturdays full of glorious college football games! Happy Fall!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really want you to move back to KS at some point, but I'm not sure we can support your concert habit ;)

ksuJennyP said...

I would miss them. But then I get to start going to KSU games. I'd say that's a fair trade!