Thursday, October 18, 2007

Really expensive concert shirts

In high school I always but a teeshirt at every concert I went to. I quickly quit when I went to college. So this summer, I talked myself into buying the Augustana shirt for three months ahead of time. It was perfect. So I go, see that the shirt is $30 and try to talk myself out of it. When finally bought the shirt I got handed a memory stick. With 8 songs I didn't have. Let me tell you, I still listen to them everyday. I even start to lip sink on the train to "Stars and Boulevards." If I start singing out loud ever, I'll let you know.

Anyways I saw "Dan In Real Life" tonight for free. I would have paid the $11.50 New York price to see it anyways. Simply amazing, the best movie I've seen in years.

I also contribute to a really smart blog. So you should read it.
http://iir-pcc.blogspot.com/

I sadly tricked them into calling me Jennifer at work.

No comments: