Thursday, October 25, 2007

I'm FAILING!

At keeping up my blog. Which, by the way, is what I'm doing at work. Learning how to make blogs enhance websites. So generally if you want to make money off you're blog, you're suppose to update it like twice a day. But I'm not trying to make money off my blog, so I guess it's OK!!

OK, well, not much has gone on this week. I've gone to work. I did meet my friend Kira for drinks at the bar. Sr Fabregas (my new fav arsenal player) contributed two goals to a record tying performance of 7 goals in a champions league game. Then I went to the store and Kira an and I watched the first half of the ManU game.

It's finally fall here in the city. I really like it. I need some winter clothes, but those come with paychecks, so I think I'll manage.

And that's all I have for now. By the way, I do not choose the pink background, it's the closest to what I want. My dream is to have it in cream and dark maroon and dark orange, so we''ll see when I can get to it.

No comments: