Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Everlong

I feel new obsession coming on. Any ideas? Um, I think it's the Foo Fighters. Every time I turn on K Rock (which is at least twice a day) Best of You comes on. Which is not a problem b/c I'm still not tired of hearing it!! OK, but that is not the true reason of this post. Recently, a super stellar friend of mine asked me what I wanted from a significant other in the future. I had no idea. Then, I decided. So, Dear boys, Here's what Jenny P wants. If you qualify, then you rock.
--Wears jeans
--Knows what bowl week is
--Is American
Well, good thing like 90% of the country fits that description.

And I still love Fall Out Boy (c; Pete was in MSG last Saturday! And so was I!!

Oh, and this is for whoever reads my blog (immediate family excluded, Hi Grandma and Grandpa!) just so you know, you all are very bad at sending cards. This includes Christmas and Birthday cards......tisk tisk.....I send you cards!! (mail, folks, mail)

1 comment:

ecloern said...

You know I don't do Christmas.