Sunday, December 16, 2007

Why Why Why????

Do I always get the room next to the musician?

So in France it was OK. I made it to bed before guitar boy started playing his electric guitar in France. He had a few things going for him: He was HOT, He had an American flag up, and he disappeared for like three months.

Cut to now. I now have piano girl. Let me tell you, she enjoys playing the piano at all hours of the morning, evening, afternoon and I swear all she plays is warm ups. I couldn't go to bed at 11:00 PM Wednesday b/c she was playing the piano. Cut to this morning. 8:00 am. WARM UP. Loud obnoxious. I wait til 8:30 to storm out of bed and down the hall. I spend about 10 minutes POUNDING on her door because she's down at the end of my hall.

10 minutes later this is the scene:

PG: Who is it?
Me: Your neighbor.
PG: Who?
Me: Your neighbor.
PG: Who?
Me: Your neighbor next to the room with your piano. could you please just hold off til 10:00?
PG: It's almost 9:00.
Me: On a Sunday morning.
PG: It's almost 9:00.
Me: Please just hold off til 10:00.
PG: Not a chance.
Me: I've been hearing it at 6:30 in the morning and 11:30 at night. Could you please stop when normal people sleep?
PG: Not a chance.

Followed by a slamming of the door. Well, she's still going 4 hours later. B*TCH!!

No comments: