Thursday, March 27, 2008

Now the fun on

So the last post was a summary. So now I'll give you all my random musings I just know you love hearing!!

So, I have embraced a few things as a New Yorker. My favorite....hands down.....is drop off laundry service! I paid $11 today for dropping my laundry off last night and picking it up today...clean, dry, and folded!! However, I always hear this phrase come out of my mouth as I'm going through my new clean laundry "oh smack! i let them wash that?!" and "uh oh, where'd the matching sock go?"

I also drank my first cup of real coffee. Just plain coffee!! A few mornings before we went sight seeing. Not too bad with half and half! I may be lowering my dependence on the carmel machaitto.....

So I have a new complex. It's called the Foo Fighters complex. OK, so for the Feb Foo Fighters concert, I got on 50 minutes after the tickets went on sale and tehy were sold out! So now, every time i hear about a show I have to buy tickets. These would include: 2 Augustana shows and a Foo Fighters show in July (mike and I have sixth row tickets!!!!)

I'm really excited to go see Stop Loss this weekend. And basketball. I'm also finally going to buy an under the bed box for the extra clothes in my closet.

I've been doing pretty well at writing for my blogs at work. I'm not going to post the names of them b/c bloggers have a tricky way of tracking back to my blog......which I don't think they need to know certain things about me....like my obsession with basketball.....so email me and i'll email you the links! I got my first guest blogger to post today on my innovation blog!!

OK, I had more funny stuff but I forgot. I hope you all enjoyed this!!

No comments: