Sunday, March 9, 2008

Supersonic

Well, long time no blog.

Truth is, last week was a pretty crappy week. Last weekend wasn't so great, followed by an even more spectacular Monday at work leaving me to one of the worst weeks I've had in a while.

On the up side, after all that bitching about Augustana they have a small club date in Hoboken and I have tickets for $15!!! Lets see, what else. Pandora.com is pretty much the coolest thing ever. I'm a personal fan of the Remy Zero station. It's fantastic.

I'm glad it's March Madness and I'm in the States!! Not too bad for my Wildcats on either side, 1st place in the Big XII for the girls and third for the boys. So, I'll basically spend my week in the bar watching the tournaments. Man, this is when it'd be cool to live in Kansas and have people to watch basketball with me!! However, Jackie (c; comes Friday, so I'll have somebody by the end of the week!!!!!

And store update. I hate shopping, as many of you know, but I've found my store. I could buy almost everything in it. Which store you ask?? Ann Taylor. Loft. The real one. The outlet one. Ah, I love it!! Now I can't wait til I make enough money to buy all my clothes there instead of just the two or three shirts a season when they go on sale after the season is over!!

I also started watching Sex in the City on Netflix. I'm sorry, but I don't see what the big deal is. Maybe it gets better but I'm 2 episodes into the second season and I'm not seeing what the big deal is. I'll keep going b/c I do netflix for TV shows. But I believe next is Party of Five season three, followed by the Sopranos. Yeah! OK, lovely week in March, all!

Almost forgot. I'm MISSING 90s alternative. What we've got going on in this day and age is no where near as great as 96x was in those hay days of the late 90s. What brings this up? Smashing Pumpkins, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Cake, Cracker, Stone Temple Pilots, and an array of other bands from the late 90s I heard this weekend on Lucy courtsey of XM Radio.

1 comment:

ecloern said...

Ok lady. I updated mine now when are you goanna do yours?