Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bulletproof Weeks

So, I've been listening to Matt Nathanson a lot lately. For some reason, I find him incredibly relaxing. So, have a listen. He's a guy and a guitar. And when you go see him in a show, he's got the biggest potty mouth I've ever heard. I bought my first Matt Nathanson CD in 2004. And then I got Some Mad Hope recently. And yeah. Anyways the reason I began to write this post! I live in Brooklyn now!! The first Brooklyn song I heard while living here was by Matt Nathanson!!

http://www.prettytheworld.com/index.php?m=music&c=lyrics&lyric=184&title=Bulletproof+Weeks

I get to go to Kansas in two weeks. In fact, that's why I turned the computer on in the first place. JCA informed me there are no Sonics in McCook, Nebraska. So, I have to find one on I70 between Denver and Sarah's hometown. I've been counting down the days to drinking Sonic since I last left Kansas in May. And DARNIT! I'm HAVING SONIC! I'm going to go find one now :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Colby, KS my dear for your Sonic fix. That's also where you should get off interstate...let me know if you two want directions :)