Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sad Songs

Well. I forgot to post the other night. Some of the coolest news ever!! Sorry Harry Potter is not coming out on November 21. This does suck. However, Twilight took its spot!! So for JP's 25th birthday, I'll be going to see Edward and gang. And then doing something that resembles a party somewhere. I mean, seriously, I can't just go see my current obsession book on my birthday. That's no fun! Let's hope they did as good of job of translating it into a movie as they did with The Notebook.

I got my Panic! at the Disco tickets today. Now, there's a Death Cab show. Do I go and hope they sing Translationism and We Looked Like Giants? Undecided at the current moment.

Shawn Johnson rocks. She's my new fav Olympian. I REALLY hope she's back in 2012.

OK. Point of this post. I added a blogroll. Obviously, you read mine. So if you have one you update, and I'm unaware, please let me know. I'll add it and READ it!!

You have a lovely weekend. I'm going home to hang out with my mom before I head out to Kansas next weekend, then officially spend weekends watching LOTS and LOTS of football. I went to a Yankees game!! With my dad. It was fun. And we were in teh no drinking section (? what is it with me finding the no drinking things?????). Did you knwo they had those at pro sports games?

No comments: