Saturday, September 20, 2008

The '59 Sound

I'm a true believer in signs. I am. I believe God puts little hints into your life when you need them. And gosh darnit! He's done it to me twice in the last 24 hours. And I'm glad He has because because they always seem to come when I'm struggling with something. So, thanks God! You're awesome.

I'm sitting here finishing up the NC State/East Carolina game. All of a sudden its tied and there's 22 seconds left. And I'm waiting on my mom. She decided to come into they city today! I'm glad, this means I don't have to watch the LSU/Auburn game by myself. That's pretty exciting.

Curious as to what I do at work? Check out the website I've been working on (I am proud of it):
email me :)

I'm the "brains (with some help, of course)" to the updating and partially responsible for the layout. And want to hear a podcast? Check it out there. My voice is saturating the web via conference podcasts. Wehoo!!

No comments: