Tuesday, September 2, 2008

You're All I Have

So if you know me well, you know it doesn't take much to put a huge smile on my face. So I thought I'd share the little joys of my Tuesday evening with you.

Many of you may know I love random things. And due to being banned from watching 90210 while in elementary school, I'm now on a mission to see every single episode. Which I've made it to the fourth season. I'll pick back up sometime. But anyways.....the new one started tonight. And it's AWESOME. I liked it. So this quirk of seeing all 90210 episodes has lead into a new series. We hoo. Someone should have picked up on Silver. Duh! And Rob Estes?! You were my fav character on Melrose Place!! And Annie (my former Darcy on Degrassi) you rock too. Dear Kellen Lutz, please encourage a Twilight preivew next week, I'd be super happy.

After three years of wanting purple kangaroos, I gave it. I got some. They're arriving in the mail shortly b/c I've never actually seen the color I want (purple) in the store.

And the inspiration to write this post....SNOW PATROL. Granted, I took a hating to them for a while b/c they bailed on me in Nantes due to a drummer's broken arm. So I've slowly been getting back into them. If you can name when and where you were the first time you heard a band's song (Me, Sophomore year of college end of 2nd semester, Run, @ the season finale of OTH) you know it's something special. Anyways...the wait is over. October 28. I'll buy it on the spot. They're just one of those bands for me. And they're on Live from Abbey Road right now.

And thats it. SEO's wedding was fantastic. She was georgous. LM and I enjoyed our LONG car rides to and from Denver with our Sonic. And hanging out w/ JCA between teh car rides was pretty fantastic. Oh yeah. AND K STATE WON. Go Josh, way to win teh first big xii player of th week award!!

No comments: