Saturday, September 6, 2008

I Don't Care

So, as I'm sitting here in my very sticky 80 degree apartment killing time while watching crappy, not close in score football games before heading to the UES to the K State bar to watch teh K State game, I thought I'd give you an update. JP's Music update to be really specific.

Two of my favorite bands have cds coming out this fall. I found this out this week. So, have a listen. Fall Out Boy's I Don't Care and Snow Patrol's Take Back This City. This is in addition to Matt Nathanson, Hanson, Coldplay, Panic and Dashboard, and now The Academy is (Thanks, LO!) I'll be in music heaven. I'm enjoy this so called music heaven. What more could I ask for? I always love more Augustana, but I won't push it. Oh wait. I know. OASIS or the MUSE!!

That's really about it for my week. I do have a new mission. I decided I'm going to conquer my shower drain. Currently, after one shower, the water stands about ankle deep in my tub. That's one. I'm third in line in the morning. So, you can imagine how deep my ankles are in the morning. BUT NOT ANY LONGER! I'm conquring it. I'll keep you updated. Test #1 is goign so far, but there have only been two showers taken.

OK, that's it. Go Cats. And Nedal.

No comments: