Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Daylight

So not only did I get a Twilight-star signed Twilight DVD this weekend, I also went on a musical binge. Ouch. But! My brother's musical theater friend was in town. He wanted to go to one. So Saturday we went to Shrek. It was ok. It was cute...not my speed.

Then on Sunday, I send the boys out, and curl up with my Twilight DVD extras. Around 4:30 I get a call from my little bro, "Would you want to see Hair?" I said sure why not. They win lottery tix (the only way you can afford 2 shows in one weekend) and Mike gives me his seat, which was really close to the front balcony. As we're walking in, I remember that the original Malchior was in Hair when it was at Broadway in the park. Well, we sit down, I overread the guy in front of me's text, and it said "sitting behind John Groft @ Hair." What? I look up, and sure enough it was him! What was cooler was teh fact that the WHOLE broadway cast was kind of focused on him 2 rows in front of me. So, this dude that sings "touch me" and "totally f***ed"which I listen to basically EVERY day was 2 rows in front of me. Awesome.

No comments: