Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Yellow leadbetter

So, what's better than your favorite books movie coming out on your birthday? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. OK, maybe New Moon the day before my birthday. But maybe not. What's next?

Friday. Friday is REALLY close!! Why, you ask?

Well, Spring Awakening tix for when it is in Philly go on sale. Stage seats is the goal. And if no stage seats, well, there's still the gloriousness of Moma who bore me (x2), Bitch of Living, My Junk, Touch Me, Mirror blue night, I believe, The Guilty Ones, Dont do sadness/blue wind, Totally f*cked, and Those You've Known. And a new cast who keep a totally awesome blog. Find link to right. *Let's through totally f*cked in there again. That song is just so much fun to watch*

TWILIGHT!! No stars this weekend (that was last weekend, I so met Ashley Green!!) but we have a few more minutes of Edward/Bella goodness in DVD form. AND! I live in New York City, so the fun perk of Borders parties with Twilight fan celebs. Wehoo!!

Basketball. Did I really but NCAA round 2 weekend at #3? Yes.

And I get to bust out the coolest shirt I own. And then I get to spend the weekend with my brother. Who is bringing me more of those tasty sweethearts. And then I'm spending next weekend in Vegas. What?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

have lots planned for vegas? let me know if you have any questions :)

laura said...

What? You met Alice?? JEALOUS.

Also, I don't know if you've checked it out yet, but if not you should definitely read "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins. I'm only about 2/3 of the way through but I'm officially obsessed. And they just announced plans to make a movie, so woohoo!