Monday, January 12, 2009

Gone Away

So I've been a music freak as long as I can remember. In fact, I became an offiical major music freak on May 6, 1997 when I first heard "Mmmbop" and decided to love Hanson's music for the rest of my life. (Me, dates, I know, I kinda can't forget them) And I still adore Hanson. Though, note, I think most of their music is complete crap. But they're awesome anyway. So as I've accidentally deleted my iPod over Christmas, and my computer with all of my normal music is out of commission in the basement, I had to go through and grab a few CDs before I came back to New York so I could have a rather dated, but equally as awesome music collection on my iPod.

So, I came across one of my favorite mix CDs I ever made. And it's still as awesome as the day I burned it. I'm going to provide you the track listing. (I'm getting chills writing the list....it's that good!!!)

1. Gone Away -- Offspring
2. Leader of Men -- Nickelback (before they started sucking)
3. Three Libras -- A Perfect Circle
4. Change -- Deftones
5. Turn Around -- Gomez (First heard on Roswell ....possibly the best scene of the entire series)
6. Stellar -- Incubus......I still blast this song if its on the radio
7. Completely Miserable -- Lit
8. Superman -- 3 Doors Down.....why does the first single always seem to be the best???
9. Nina Gordon -- Tonight (also a Roswell find...)
10. Orgy -- Dreams in digital
11. Incubus -- Miss You
12. The Dandy Worholes -- Bohemian like you (roswell find...but MAN its AWESOME)
13. Silverchair -- Miss you love
14. Silverchair -- Anthem for the year 2000
15. Sneaker Pimps -- 6 Underground (found this song before it was on Roswell!!)
16. Stabbing Westward -- What do I have to do?

No comments: