Sunday, January 25, 2009

Misery Business

I'm suffering this terrible new obsession with Paramore. Granted, this consists of exactly four songs (Decode, I Caught Myself, Crush crush crush and Misery Business). Not really a thank you to the Twilight soundtrack.

Anyways, they're touring with No Doubt. Who is playing bamboozle. So i'm thinking there'a a possibility they could be there. This glorious emo-tastic festival at giants stadium the first weekend in may. My brother was suppose to go with me. I mean, let me give you this list of bands I'd like to see there: Fall Out Boy, Taking Back Sunday, The Used, Third Eye Blind, All Time Low, Boys Like Girls, Bloodhound Gang, New Found Glory and We the Kings. And that's just announced so far. and my brother has abandoned me. :( anyone want to go?

Other news in the music situation......I haven't listened to Spring Awakening in 2 days!!!! Current record for the new year. However, my four shows in less than 2 weeks was a fantastic fun. And I would have never done it if it hadn't of closed. SWEET.

It's 25 degrees outside, and my only real reason for writing this post is avoiding going outside to do my grocery shopping. I'm also stopping by the bed, bath and beyond for new pillows and either a space heater or an electronic blanket. Not feeling my nose this morning when I woke up was not something I enjoyed. I don't want that to happen tomorrow morning.

ok, I'm OFF!! Leaving....going to the store!

No comments: