Sunday, August 9, 2009

Weightless

So, nope, I haven't quit writing on my blog. It has been a while though. Since I last wrote on (really wrote, my last Hair broadway post doesn't really count) I've had one awesome New York Summer my cousin alluded to in March of 2008. I did move. I now live on the Upper West Side, which is exactly where I want to be! I moved here in June, and have preceded to have summer of awesomeness that has included:

-Green Day x2 at Madison Square Garden
-An awesome 4th of July courtesy of an friend who lives in a highrise on the west side
-My sweet new apartment with a bigger room that is big enough for grown-up things like a dresser!! (my first dresser since the fall of 2004)
-Shakespeare in the Park with Anne Hathaway and the lady from Private Practice
-Going to see the red carpet at the Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince US premiere!!
-Being able to go to church on a weekly basis b/c it's so close to my new apartment!
-Taking taxis home because I live THAT close!!
-Rob-stalking in a nice, not creepy way......
-Finally purchasing tickets to see SNOW PATROL and Muse (not playing together, but the same week!!)
-My little bro's graduation
-All Time Low, my new musical obsession
-A coffee pot of my own :)
-Chasing after the New Moon preview before The Proposal

And other random, assorted moments that ROCKED. Not to mention this week, I get to fulfill a life goal of following a tour to two cities. AND seeing one of my obsession bands (example 1, example 2, example 3, example 4, example 5) THREE TIMES this week. If I meet Pete Wentz, my summer might be complete (high probability, i'll report back)!!! And blink 182. Well, time for some sunday afternoon cleaning. I'll leave you with a little All Time Low, freakin awesome, yet very very crappy pop punk that I can't get enough of right now.


No comments: