Monday, November 26, 2007

Few more things.....

I forgot to write.

So it's officially after Thanksgiving...why is this so cool? Because as I was decorating my Christmas tree.......I remembered I could listen to my FAVORITE Christmas CD. And for the first year in like three, Jackie doesn't have to email the songs to me!!! BTW....it's Snowed In by Hanson!!!!! And more news on the Hanson front today......Zac's having a baby!! Boy these hanson boys can knock out the kids....I believe it's like their 6th among the three of them.

And once I finally fulfill my life dream of running into them on the New York metro, I believe I'll finally be able to quit claiming them as one of my favorite bands. However, if they keep running off to Africa how am I suppose to run into them on the metro?!?!

2 comments:

ecloern said...

Ok Jamie is a hunk even if he does share his name with the female population.

ecloern said...

Waiting to get on BART so I can get back to reading....