Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Top Five Songs of All Time

But first a only in New York story. So I was doing laundry. Btw, I was the only one not fluent in spanish in the joint. I got tired of waiting on my clothes to fully dry and settled with kinda dry. Anyways, I'm walking home and there is trash on the sidewalk ready to be collected. and BOOM! Big furry rats run across the side walk. I shriek, and one runs into the pole before it can continue running across the sidewalk. Not so coool.

Anyways. I was hanging up my damp clothes listening to KROK (you can only do that in nyc too) and the Foo Fighters "Best of You" came on. So inspired by my "let's play the piano at 7 am" neighbor and BLAST it. Honestly, if you don't blast that song, I'm wondering if you can't appreciate a little rock.

So anyways on to my top five songs of all time: (in no particular order)

1. Best of You -- Foo Fighters
2. Possession -- Sarah McLachlan
3. Hands Down -- Dashboard Confessional
4. Dance Dance -- Fall Out Boy (they're playing in the Garden next week!!!)
5. All the Stars and Boulevards -- Augustana

I guarantee you, if I'm on my own and one of these songs comes on, I'll start singing.

That being said. Yay for going to Kansas next weekend. Happy Tuesday. PS. Write some comments (; I'll take your top five fav songs.......

2 comments:

ecloern said...

I think you need to add Please Forgive me and All That She Wants (is another baby) to the list!

ecloern said...

I think you need to add Please Forgive me and All That She Wants (is another baby) to the list!