Monday, November 26, 2007

Hello!!

Hello hello what's your name?

and on to the post.

So a few things. First off, I'd like to announce to the world that for the first time EVER I ate a whole orange. And what do I have to say about it? They're messy.

I turned 24 last week. I have a few things to do before I'm 25. I better start doing those things now so they can be accomplished.

K State Football, you've gotten so bad that I didn't even watch your game Friday. And I'm dedicated. Jordy, you're still my hero.

Last week was also Thanksgiving. So in no order I'm thankful for: my job, being 2 hours away from my family, my insurance that is coming on Saturday, Fall Out Boy (they were there for me this summer.....), my car getting hurt and not me when I hit animals, the fact that I'm in New York freakin' City, and my new roommate.

So on my list tonight is: Heroes, decorating my Christmas tree, and making dinner.

1 comment:

ecloern said...

Haha. This gave me a good laugh. What's with you never having eaten an entire orange?

Would you add freaks in the city that make you laugh your ass off while on your way to work in the morning before you've even had your cup of coffee to the list of thing you're grateful for b/c I sure would!

Hero's rocks!!! I so need to netflix the first season (but after I finish off Alias and see season 6 of 24. Ahhh Kiefer....)

I got a lil further in Outlander, and I hvae read it before, but I don't remember any of it, so I think I'll get hooked into this series.