Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Attention! My era of boy superstars

Dear Pretty Boys who were in Bop Magazine when i was like 12:

as you know, deaths in the movie star world usually come in 3s. This means Brad Renfro, and unfortunately today, Heath Ledger. Um, that's only 2. So everyone else (like Dawson, Pacey, Paul Walker....Ethan Hawke just cause i love you so much) please stay away from drugs for a while. It would be greatly appreciated....

love, jenny p

and i'll leave you with my fav heath ledger quote of all time, from a movie that i still claim as my favorite:

"No, but I'm sure you've thought of me naked."
"Oh am I that transparent? I want you I need you oh baby oh baby."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is one of the best movie quotes of all time...I think I'll watch that movie this weekend in mouring.