Friday, January 4, 2008

My Obsession with Teenage Stuff

As Mike pointed out to me the other day, I love teenage stuff. I'm not quite sure why. Maybe because my teenage years were pretty crappy.....had a friend go phsyco on me in 9th grade, no friends in 10th b/c of cette friend, moved to texas in 11th and 12th was much better than the last three years. So, honestly, that's why I think I still enjoy teenage stuff so much.

I really enjoy ALL the research I do on marketing to teenagers. It fascinates me. Not to mention my constant watching of teenage shows (degrassi, dawson's creek, gossip girl, etc), Mike so kindly pointed out that I'm reading a book about teenagers (the Twilight series), and teenage music (Fall Out Boy, and all that emo stuff)

And then I was on the N and took this survey!!


I think the moral of the story is.....I need to end up in teenage marketing!!! My goal.....or I'll start volunteering 24/7 to make people around me happy.

So!! Any weird obsessions with you?

No comments: