Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Oh the month of January

Not to mention the fact that I still have to think when I spell the month. And taught, oh about 50 french kids how to spell it wrong. Woops....I did correct myself.

OK, well, it's been a busy beginning of the year. My mom had told me a while back that some months are more expensive than others. Boy have I learned that. I took care of all of my doctors appointments. Except for the dentist but he scares the living crap out of me. So I'll just put that off some more. But anyways, I had to pay for a pair of glasses. And I'm still recovering from Christmas presents. Ahhh!! And then I went and joined the Y today. YEAH!! Ps. I'm going to the YMCA in Harlem. How cool is that?!?! I'm doing something in Harlem!! And I had to book a plane ticket. On the upside, I'm flying to Denver for $200.

And that's about it. Now i'm going to kill about 30 minutes and watch gossip girl without commercials.

xoxo....jenny p

No comments: