Tuesday, January 1, 2008

It's that time of year!

The begining! That's what time it is. I'm sitting here doing a rather gen y activity (or activities): Listening to my new Spill Canvas CD, typing my blog, and watching the Sugar bowl and occasionally flipping to one tree hill. Multitasking that our generation is rather good at! Add another....chatting.

First off, Go Hawaii.

Second: My new years resolutions. First off, I'm going to list off everywhere I've lived in the past 8 years: Newport News, VA, Rockwall, TX, Mahnattan, Ks, Amiens, Fr, Manhattan, Ks, Nazareth, Pa, Nantes, Fr, Nazareth, PA and New York, NY. If you can't count, I'll help you: 9 places. I'm so FREAKIN tired of moving. Good thing I'm planning on living here in New York for a while. OK, but the moral of the story: I really really hate making friends. I love having them. I love everyone I have met, but the effort it takes for me to put myself out there. It SUCKS! Now, granted, I now have freaking awesome friends in all 4 US time zones. And I'm glad. But not many of those folks are in NYC!! So this is my new years resolution: I'm putting myself out there. I'm getting to know the NYC public. I'm making some more friends in the eastern time zone. I'm also finding a good catholic church.

That's it! And my obsession with emo music will probably continue. Newest to my collection: Spill Canvas (go to imeem.com and listen to I'm All Over You, it's worth your time) and the Starting Line. Good stuff! OK, Happy New Years to you!

No comments: