Sunday, January 20, 2008

Good weekend....

other than the fact that the Giants and the Patriots just won.....not the superbowl that i would have chosen, but what do you expect after the college football bowl went....

Anyways, I wrote to let you know that I've been doing well on my new years resolution. Mike came this weekend and we hung out at my cousins house tonight and last night, we hung out with the KU alum of New York City. (yes, I did go to kstate, but I enjoy in general people that love the state of kansas......until they start singing their Kansas songs and then it gets a little weird!).

I'm also reading the Alchemist. Hhhmm....great life decisions to make you happy. What an interesting time for me to read this book. Ok, I think it's bed time b/c I bet this post doesn't make sense to you!

No comments: