Monday, January 14, 2008

Man, KU's good.

I'm watching them play OU. Which we beat OU. Um, we'll have to do a little more work before we beat Kansas.

Someone asked for a weekly request (you comment, I will respond (c; Elizabeth!!). Last week went pretty well. I got my new glasses!!! I like them! They're now just to the point that I can't see the rims and I'm used to the clarity they offer.

I organized my first KSU watch party. We had about 15 people at tip off, which was great!! But, unfortunately, I had to bail and babysit for the lady I worked for this summer. The little girl was so much fun! She's 4. She could identify all of the States by their shape and name the first 20 presidents (um, I can name the first 3....sometimes). But I got a happy call from my dad as I was loosing to her in Chutes and Ladders to find out that Kansas State won!!!

Sunday, I watched my KSU girls play at home. And we beat Texas. This game between these two has never let me down. We won in overtime (c; In case you don't follow KSU bball, we knocked 2 ranked teams off while we were at their home courts.

Ouch...half 40 KU 20 OU.

OK, well, then I went to a new church and joined a adult group at my new church!! It was fun. I was one of the younger ones there....but that's ok. I think all those young people were watching Dallas loose to New York (sad face....I'm a Dallas fan). But Darrin lead San Diego to a touchdown and a win over the Colts!!!!

OK, that's it for me (c; have a lovely week!!

New band alert new band alert: The Maine. Check it out!! They're AWESOME!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What happened to the new color scheme??