Thursday, January 10, 2008

Two days in a row!!

that's how many times i'm posting!! Well. I just finished a "I like emo a little to much" playlist on my IPod because I was missing a little something. I was going to tell you what I put on it, but then I just decided I'd give you the most played songs on my IPod:

1) thanks for the memories fob
2) dance, dance fob
3) i slept with someone from fall out boy and all i got was this stupid song written about me
4) stars and boulivards augustana
5) either way i'll break your heart someday augustana
6) heart shaped gun augustana
7) i'll meet you there some day augustana
8) ride cary brothers (i really need to buy this cd)
9) come on get higher matt nathanson
10) still ain't over you augustana
11) nobody puts baby in the corner fob
12) this ain't a scene, it's an arm race fob
13) of all the gin joints in the world fob
14) XO fob
15) don't you know who you think I am fob

obv...I'm not lying about my emo and my next band....i got it at home over break...i'm so excited Panic! At the Disco....however I learned today that they dropped the !.....what were they thinking for those of us with IPods?!?!

well, haev a lovely weekend...i'm being excellent on my new years resolutions

and go ksu cats!! ladies, way to beat the aggies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad you didn't get to watch the guys bb game... it was pretty darn good. Hope the babysitting went well!

ecloern said...

hey! i need a new update? where's your weekly post?